The main logistical challenge for most companies is making their delivery process as fast and error-free as possible. Distribution system that use RFID aim to streamline the process and shorten delivery time, while minimizing the chances of delivery errors.
HOW IT WORKS
After tagging and defining routes, the carrier has the information needed to efficiently and intelligently load the goods into the vehicle, so that the first delivery is the last to be loaded.
In addition, with RFID identification, if the wrong goods are taken from the vehicle, a signal is sent to the carrier, eliminating the possibility of delivery errors.
• Better goods accommodation processes, minimizing loading time;
• More agile delivery processes;
• Minimizes delivery errors;
• Increases distribution capacity;
• Considerable process management improvements.